A cooling, top note, that blends well with most other essential oils. It is floral, fresh, sweet, woody and herbal. Lavender essential oil is safe for the beginner and an important oil for all practitioners and artisans. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), it is said to aid in circulating Qi.
Soothes the nerves; opens the chest, cools, eases grief, aids the expression of creativity. Combined with Roman Chamomile, pure Lavender essential oil can cool and calm the Liver Qi.
How to UseBlends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Palmarosa, Peppermint and Roman Chamomile, Lemongrass and most other oils.
Lavandula angustifolia essential oil can be:
- added to a diffuser or bath,
- inhaled through cotton or on the hand or,
- on an essential oil necklace,
- as a massage oil,
- blended with a cream or oil base for dermal application,
- blended into a roller bottle,
- rubbed onto a pillow to aid sleep or for,
- handmade beauty products,
- Lavender essential oil is one of the safest essential oils of the lot. Refreshing, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, lavender essential oil is useful for homemade cleaning products.
A safe oil for all ages. Carry lavender essential oil with you throughout the day to aid in dissipating mild daily irritation, frustration and stress.