CALMING, SOOTHING , SOFTENING AND HEALING
This therapeutic grade, Roman Chamomile (a.k.a English Chamomile) essential oil is a sweet, cooling, pure, warm, floral, middle note with herbal undertones, resembling apples.
Roman Chamomile can be relaxing, calming, and decrease nausea and indigestion. This essential oil reduces inflammation, calms the mind and soothes the Liver Qi, in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Roman or English Chamomile can also ease impatience and irritability, and sooth nerves and anger. Anthemis nobilis oil promotes quality sleep and soothes and reduces blemishes in topical skin preparations. It has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and healing anti-inflammatory properties.
How to UseBlends well with bergamot, Geranium, Lavender, peppermint, vetiver and many other top or bottom notes that are floral or woody.
Anthemis nobilis oil can be:
- added to a diffuser or bath,
- inhaled through cotton or by cupping the hand around two drops and breathing in for 30 seconds or on an essential oil necklace
- as a massage oil
- blended with a cream or oil base for dermal application
- blended into a roller bottle
- rubbed onto a pillow to aid sleep
- handmade beauty products
Can have a slightly warming sensation when applied topically. As with other oils, always use half the adult amount for children.